What’s your idea of a simpler time? Have you ever said “I should have been born ______.” We’ve complicated our lives to the point where most any other time might seem like it was easier but would it actually be any simpler? Our parents and grandparents lived a simpler life but at the same time things were much more complicated.
Dan and Steve discuss what “A Simpler Time” means to them. Listen to this episode to find out their take on this topic and when they believe would have been a good time to live.
- When were the simpler times in time
- Each generation and decade has its uniqueness
- Farming for survival
- The industrial age and manufacturing
- Today Distractions with electronics devices
- Cells, computer, hundreds of TV channels
- Pressures of children and young adults
- Personal securing
- The middle ground
- (my power outage example)
- The future
- Will life be simpler or more complex?
Last weeks Question:
Q: In what year was VCR Introduced?
This week’s question:
Q: What century and/or decade do you think was the simpler life?