In light of the air crash this past weekend in San Francisco we look at air safety. Often we forget all modes of transportation are inherently dangerous whether it is walking across the street, driving our auto or airline travel. We look into some of the details of the recent Asiana Airlines flight 214 crash.
Discussion Items On Air Safety
1. What did you think when you heard about this crash?
2. Instrument versus Visual approaches, automated flight systems and flight basics.
3. Flight Crew qualifications and proficiency training.
4. Flight Crew fatigue. Is it a factor?
5. Different modes of transportation and safety.
6. Favorite and least favorite things about air travel.