Laurin and Debbie discuss how they set up their back to school schedules. Debbie will tell some hints from when her kids were in school back in the day!! Laurin will share with a more up to date version! Do you find it stressful or joyful when your kids go back to school? Do you ever feel lonely when they are all in school? Does family time become more important? How do you squeeze in school sports, after school programs and homework? Does your house stay cleaner now or is it messier? Do you need some breakfast and lunch box ideas?
- Don’t let going back to school stress you out.
- Do you set up schedules that everyone in the family has to follow?
- Do you have a certain area in your house for papers that need to be signed on?
- Do you have a certain area that you keep all the backpacks, shoes, and jackets?
- 5 dollar dinners
- School office supplies
- School supplies lists for every grade