Today we’re going to be talking about building confidence. Whether it be in your health, your career, or in your relationships! It is so easy to point out the negative, talk ourselves out of things, and not give ourselves enough credit. It’s time we stop looking for other people to build up our confidence and spend some time dedicating working on ourselves! How hard do you work on your relationships? Do you feel confident around the people that you are close to or do they make you feel small and insignificant? Do you compliment those around you who have done something good or even if they look nice and you feel they just need a pick me up? Are you confident in your health and how you feel or do you know that you need to make improvements?
7 secrets of Confident Women:
- They don’t apologize unless there’s good reason
- They are their own cheerleader
- They lift other women up
- The focus on solutions, not problems
- They are always prepared
- They are comfortable in their own skin
- They aren’t afraid of being wrong
Things that will attack your confidence
- Not setting goals
- Caring too much about what others think
- Putting yourself down, not giving yourself credit
- Giving up easily
- Being unrealistic
- Compare yourself to others
- Not paying attention to your mind, body, and heart
- Combatting Confidence Crushers!
- Make them aware of what they’re doing
- Remind yourself that it’s their deeper issues
- Ignore it
- Tell someone
- Disconnect (cut that negativity out of your life!)
How do you build your confidence? Do you try to be positive and talk to your inner self that you are a good person and that you can do anything that you set your mind too? It is very important that you believe in yourself. Share with us your ideas and suggestions! Happy Listening!!!