Carol McManus a businesswoman, an in demand speaker and host of her daily “LinkedIn Lady” radio show on the Rockstar Radio network. She has her finger on the pulse of social media and how it impacts us personally and professionally as well as the world we live in.
Discussion Items With Carol
1. How has the business world changed since you have been in involved.
2. How did you become the Linkedin Lady?
3. You host a terrific daily live show “The Linkedin Lady”. How do you manage a daily show and keep content and ideas fresh?
4. Do you offer Services to assist individuals or businesses in effectively using Social Media to its full potential?
5. Social Media in the news – Instagram’s new photo policy and Myspace is making a comeback. What are your thoughts on these?
7. Social Media postings have a short time-to-live duration. What should individuals do if they feel like their tweets and updates fall into a black hole?
8. Lack of time to engage in Social Media. Should this be a concern?
9. Are there any hidden secrets to social media success?
10. Where are we heading in 2013 with Social Media?
We would like to send out a big thank you to Carol for coming on the show. Find more information on her website “America’s Linkedin Lady”