Rick hosted a telephone conversation with Carson Beebe Bantamweight Fighter. Carson Beebe has been wrestling since the age of 4, eventually earning a scholarship to compete at Purdue University. The younger brother of former WEC bantamweight champion Chase Beebe, Carson made his World Series of Fighting debut in June, where he earned a hard-fought decision win over Joe Murphy.
Beebe is 8-1 in his past nine fights, with the lone loss in that stretch coming by decision. A devout Christian and entrepreneur who runs his own gym in Illinois, Beebe was selected as a cast member of “The Ultimate Fighter 14” but fell short in his entry fight against Johnny Bedford.
“World Series of Fighting 6: Burkman vs. Kyle”
October 26, 2013
BankUnited Center – Coral Gables, Fla.
Discussion With Kyle
- Talk about the event on Oct 26 – World Series of Fighting 6
- Going to be on NBC Sports Network – in just about every home in America. How big is that?
- The nickname “Little Juggernaut”
- Technology you use in training
- How far this type of fighting has come. Bare knuckle brawl days
- People from other sports coming over to “Fighting”
For more information follow Carson on Twitter at @CarsonBeebeMMA