It was an interesting week with the release of IOS 6. Even if you can’t afford the iPhone 5, you can’t afford NOT to have IOS 6 as a parent or teacher that uses their iPhone or iPad with students. Jim will tell you why in this week’s CTRL-ALT-DELIVER. We also look at BossJockStudio, a recording app that gives you prerecorded carts, just like radio stations use. EdTech Spotlite is on TheNerdyTeacher and KidLit highlights M.T.Anderson. Throw in a little Flipped Classroom with Sophia and we’ve got a full episode!
- IOS 6 introduces a great new feature for Parents and Teachers. What is YOUR favorite new feature of IOS 6? Send an email to [email protected]
- BossJockStudio app for the iPhone
- Sophia.org – EdTech Web SpotLight – Use it for Flipping The Classroom. Sophia is a first-of-its-kind social education platform that offers:
* Over 25,000 FREE tutorials created by hundreds of teachers taught in a variety of ways.
* FREE tools for teachers to Flip their Classrooms and get Flip Class Certified.
* You could even win a visit from Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Nicholas Provenzano (@thenerdyteacher)
* The Epic Evernote Experiment– Using a class set of iPads, TheNerdyTeacher is creating an Evernote Environment and documenting how he and the students are coming up with creative ways to use Evernote.
- M.T. Anderson- KidLit Spotlight
* Author’s Website
* Feed- his latest book
* Pals In Peril Series- Agent Q- the Smell of Danger