Memorial weekend is a great time to visit with friends and family. Whether you are RV’ing or just lounging in the back yard, everyone loves BBQ. Grilling and BBQ expert Greg Rempe joins us to talk everything grilling and BBQ as we head into the holiday weekend.
Greg Rempe is the host of the BBQ Central Show and he takes grilling to another level. As a youngster, Greg would watch his Dad grill out for the family thus sparking his interest in live fire cooking. Greg cooked on the grill through high school and continued his passion while attending college at Ohio University. After graduating, he soon found a new passion that would consume him completely… slow and low barbecue! Greg founded the BBQ Central internet forum in 2004. It has since grown into one of the biggest on-line forums covering this topic on the internet.
Discussion Topics with Greg
- How did Greg become passionate about BBQ.
- Grilling is it an art?
- What are the differences between smoking, BBQ and Grilling.
- What is Greg’s perfect BBQ set up.
- Is it the man’s job to BBQ?
- What is the importance of grill temperatures?
- There are many wood types. What should we be using?
- What types of seasonings and rubs would you recommend?
- BBQ is not just for meats. Can you be creative with grilling foods?