Holly Homer is mom of three boys ages 7, 10 and 12. She has found out (the hard way) that one of the secrets to raising boys is keeping them tired, which is why she writes Kids Activities Blog, an online scrapbook of family activities, learning adventures and tips for maintaining parental sanity.
Discussion With Holly Homer
- How do we keep kids busy these days?
- There are too many distractions for kids; TV, Internet, Video games. How do we teach the balance between these distractions and a healthier life.
- Can kids be involved in too many different things?
- What are some tips for vacations with kids?
- Learning how to win and lose.
- Living in a household with all men.
- Kids and smartphones.