Janice Kephart former 9/11 Commission staffer that served as border counsel, and was a key author of 9/11 and Terrorist Travel, and 9/11 final report recommendations who has testified before Congress 16 times on various border, homeland and identity issues. Currently founder and CEO of the Secure Identity & Biometrics Association. (SIBA). Janice joins us to discuss biometric passports in light of the Malaysian Airlines disappearance.
Discussion Points With Janice Kephart
- Malaysian Airlines plane. What happened? or what might have happened?
- Biometric Passports – How do they work?
- Biometric Passports are not implemented in the U.S. How quickly could they be implemented / cost?
- Border protection
- For a back catalog of content on Janice’s Homeland Security Show.
- For more information read Rick’s article Biometric passports are needed now.