Are you prepared if you were unfortunately struck by a natural disaster? How would you purchase groceries, cook and provide shelter? These are questions we should all ask ourselves. Author, blogger and speaker Lisa Bedford “The Survival Mom” joins Rick and Steve with an inside look to these questions. With her new book “Survival Mom” Lisa provides us with insight, facts and a perspective on survival through the eyes of a mother.
Discussion Items With Lisa
1. What is your background and how did Survival Mom all begin?
2. How do men and women differ when it comes to survival?
3. What have you learned over time which you can share with us?
4. You have a very successful blog. What are some secrets of writing a blog?
5. What was the idea behind writing your book?
6. Specifics of the book – Discuss some chapter contents.
7. With 19,000 twitter followers what has the impact been and how to you manage to converse with that many individual
You can reach Lisa though the following sources: