Just in time for the fall and winter golf seasons. Mobile Warming Gear makes heated clothing for winter-golfers who wants to perform even in bitter cold. The same spirit that goes into other Mobile Warming products and clothing now goes into golf and that is where GOLF MOBILEWARMING® comes from. It is made to give golfers the right amount of warmth and they can concentrate more on the game. The elegant style will make you look better, not just feel better! There really is no worse feeling than to be cold when you are golfing and that is why I’ve brought Keith Apple in.
Keith is the GM and national sales manager for Ansai China – He’s involved with planning, forecasting and all aspects of product development for the Mobile Warming line.
1. Keith, talk about the philosophy of the company and some of the inspiration behind your products.
2. Now you’ve brought that to golf?
3. One of the problems with wearing a lot of clothing to stay warm when golfing is it restricts your swing and you end up taking off the clothing to hit shots.
4. The products utilize emerging far-infrared heat (FIR) and ultra-fine metal fiber heating technologies which through a portable power-supply provides active heat. Unique from the many other products currently available on the market our insulating heat transfer panels reflects and keeps heat directed to the body.
5. You have a men’s and women’s line. Anything you have do differently for women than you do for men?
6. With so many junior golfers and outdoor enthusiasts, how about a kids line as well?
7. What about the weight of the apparel?
8. The one piece of modern technology that you can’t live without?