Welcome to “The Tech of Sports” from Charlotte N.C. and the NASCAR Media Tour for 2016. The Daytona 500 and the start of the NASCAR season is less than a month away and Rick has been in Charlotte at NASCAR Media Days. That usually means a look ahead at the 2016 NASCAR season, rule changes and those always interesting technology changes.
The Tech of Sports this week is prerecorded and Rick gives us some sound bites and quotes from the media tour from the likes of Brian France, CEO of NASCAR, and drivers, Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards.
Get ready for the NASCAR season by checking out www.nascar.com
- Brian France, CEO of NASCAR previews where NASCAR is heading in 2016
- Brian France talks the young drivers coming up in the sport
- New technology for 2016
- An update on the Atlanta race from Ed Clark of Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Current NASCAR champ, Kyle Busch is ready for 2016
- Carl Edwards looks back and also looks ahead