In this edition of Tehachapi Mountain Voice we cover ’s trip to the Podcast Awards and the community support, Tehachapi News, Oldtimers Reunion Logo, Regional Transit and Curves.
Tehachapi Chamber of Commerce Installation and Recognition Gala – Saturday Jan 25th 2014.
- Installation of the 2014 Board of Directors.
- Congratulations to: Citizen of the year – Tammy Wallace, Small business of the year – Sail Thru car wash, and Large business of the year – RST Cranes, Inc.
Tehachapi Valley Recreation and Parks District
- Oldtimers Reunion Logo Contest 2014 – TVRPD is looking for a new logo design for the Oldtimers reunion and carries a $200 prize for the winning design. Submission ends 28 February 2014.
- TVRPD announces new child enrichment program and for more info visit tvrpd.org or contact LeAnn Williams the Rec Supervisor at 661-822-3228.
- For all of the skateboards, The skate park has reopened.
- 1000 pounds of rainbow trout in Brite Lake!
City of Tehachapi
Kern Regional Transit and the City of Tehachapi has added Saturday service to Dial-A-Ride. Service will be provided – 7:30 to 11:30 AM and 1:30 to 5:30 PM
Curves has a new workout going on with Jillian Michaels. It is really good and really works your body. Yes Curves is just for women but for those of us who don’t feel comfortable going to a gym this is perfect. Also you can try Curves for a week for FREE. This is how Debbie got started. The number to reach them is 661-823-9948 or just drop by and check it out at 20221 W. Valley Blvd. Suite A. Also you can check out their website at curves.com or contact us and I will send you a brochure. Hope to see some new faces there this year.
7. Tehachapi Police Department is now on Facebook
Do you have a community event or message you’d like to disseminate? You can submit the information at modernlife.network/voice