With Screen Time, one can control when, how long a device or tablet is used, and what apps are allowed and not allowed. Parents can create tasks that give kids more time. The app helps limit his screen time!
See more at screentimelabs
When families download the app, which offers a free 14-day trial, Screen Time recommends starting with a family conversation about screen time, with the parent-child pact (attached). This gives kids insights into why offline discovery is important to their health and wellbeing, while also giving young people a chance to have input. Everyone gets on the same page, and everyone agrees to be subject to the same tech etiquette and household rules.
This is a way to get kids more interested in sports and outdoors activities.
Based on surveys, one of the biggest reasons parents love the app is how it helps put an end to device-related arguments.
Screen Time is constantly working with the parents who use Screen Time to improve our app and make things simpler.
“With Screen Time running on over 1 million devices, we’re here to stay and are proud to offer quick, reliable support as a commitment to those parents who want to raise balanced kids in a digital world. We understand the needs of families first hand, because we’re a team of parents ourselves.”
- Screen Time and Screen Time app
- Screen Time for the entire family
- With spring break approaching
- For Summer: Families can use tech and various apps – including Screen Time – to further kids’ exploration and learning, either on their own or with friends and family. “Family Time”
- Also, limits help encourage outdoor play which is good for health and fighting obesity
Again, see more at screentimelabs