Rick has a list and he’s checking it twice. He wants to see who’s been naughty and nice. He also wants to tell you about some of his favorite gadgets of the year. Rick and Steve take a look at some of Rick’s favorite things of 2014 Each year, right before Christmas, Rick and Steve take a look at some of Rick’s favorite things of the year.
This year, he breaks it down into three categories and he has some deserving picks under each.
Wearables are hot this holiday season. Rick has been trying some of the hot pieces of wearable tech.
- Mio Products – Alpha, Links, Fuse – mioglobal.com
- Voice Caddie – A golf GPS and range finder right on your wrist – voicecaddie.com
- Jawbone – The new Jawbone UP MOVE comes in at a $49 price point – jawbone.com
- Pebble – Rick is trying the Pebble Watch for the first time. Likes the price points from $99-$199 and more apps. – getpebble.com or AT&T Stores
- Wilson’s Roger Federer RF 97 Autograph tennis racquet
- Customizable putters and other golf clubs
- Cure RX – cureputters.com
- Rife Switchback – rifegolf.com
Rugged Bluetooth Speakers – Riptide and G-Drop
- iFrogs Tadpole – ifrogz.com
LifeStraw – for bikers, hikers and anyone
Octa – Octa Lynx, Octa Spider Monkey
Well designed, made and sturdy. Soft rubber claps work on all iPad sizes and prevent scratches.Works with iPads and other tablets. Adjustable clamp allows it to be used on multiple surfaces.