One of the most controversial topics when it comes to college sports is whether they should be paid over and above the scholarship they receive. With the value of the scholarships they receive being in excess of $100,000 and sometime approaching $500,000, should they get more?
Hosts: Rick, Steve and Coach Bru
- Value of education at one of the military academies $350,000
- Service academy student-athletes get a stipend.
- Pay for athletes in revenue sports vs. non revenue sports
- The history of paying college athletes
- Who has the power to make decisions in college athletics.
Special Note: John Brubaker is donating $5 from the sale of each copy of his book to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy at coachbru.com