The stress of life. The causes, impacts and coping methods. There isn’t anyone who hasn’t felt the stresses of life. Our digital life is full of demands, “The zero hour”, frustrations, and performance measurements. For many, stress is has become a way of life. Stress can assist in better performance and motivation to tackle the “fight-or-flight” reactions. But when you’re constantly being under pressure, your health could pay the price.
On the first episode of Conversation Corner, the panel consist of our moderator Steve and is joined by Colleen, Rick and Debbie.
Points of Discussion in this Episode
- Historical – Hunter gatherer
- Workplace or occupation
- Our connected digital world
- Children and Family
- Finances – Economics
- Always being in the know – Don’t want to be left out
- How professional athletes deal with stress to their benefit
- Exercise – Physically and mentally
- Preparedness through planning
- Laughter is still the best medicine