In edition number ten events include Annual Valentine’s Wine Walk and Chocolate Tasting, Kern Audubon Society, Kassandra McQuillen on Survivor and an Interview with Gabby from Tehachapi Curves.
Events and Information
1. The Tehachapi Parks Pool reopens February 10th
2. Main Street Tehachapi has scheduled the 7th Annual Valentine’s Wine Walk and Chocolate Tasting for February 15. It’s the perfect time to join friends and sweethearts for a downtown stroll all the while enjoying an evening of wine and chocolate tasting. Tickets are $25 each in advance or $30 on the day of the event. Advance tickets may be purchased at Tehachapi Flower Shop, Kohnen’s Bakery, Mercury Graphics, Get Dressed, and the Chamber of Commerce. To purchase tickets by phone please contact the Mainstreet Office at (661) 822-6519.
3. Tehachapi Birding – Tehachapi Chapter of the Kern Audubon Society
Meetings are quarterly and the next one is April 29th. Meetings are with guest speakers and they also they have numerous local birding field trips. Tehachapi Birding is looking for more members. Find more information at kastehachapibird.org
4. Tehachapi local Kassandra McQuillen is on the new Survivor TV show this season, they labeled this show Brawn Vs. brains vs. beauty….. and you guessed it she was on the Brains side! a special two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 8 p.m.
5. City Council Meeting February 3, 6:00 PM @ Wells Education Center
6. Stallion Springs – Has added OPEN GYM on Saturdays starting on February 1st! Check out mysscsd.com for more information and a complete calendar of events.
7. Interview with Gabby from Tehachapi Curves.
Debbie had the privilege of interviewing Gabby one of the Coaches at our Tehachapi Curves.
Do you have a community event or message you’d like to disseminate? You can submit the information at modernlife.network/voice