Veterans Pathway to Business Success is a Florida nonprofit that is encouraging veterans to become entrepreneurs. With grants to new and existing businesses, the thought here is as members of the military, these vets were always working towards a mission and not shy away from challenges. Their first grant in the amount of $30,000 was just awarded.
We talk with Charlotte Laurent-Ottomane, the Executive Director of Veterans’ Pathway to Business Success.
Items of discussion
- Introduction of Charlotte
- About the organization
- Steve asks about just being in Florida and the focus on the recent wars
- How the organization has been received and are you looking to be a model
- Volunteers and a nonprofit
- Requirements and how does one apply?
- An update on the company that has received the first grant
- The Big Picture
For more information their web site is Veteran’s Pathway to Business Success