People are already lining in in places like New York and San Francisco for the iPhone 5. What would you get in line for days to get your hands on? It’s like the leaves turning colors each fall and the fireworks on the 4th of July. It happens each time a new Apple product is released. People turn up days ahead of time to wait in line for their new gadget. Why this this? We explore this topic with Rick, Steve, Joshua and Noah.
Hosts: Rick, Steve, Joshua and Noah
- Why not Pre-order devices in lieu of standing in line?
- Has our need for instant gratification increased?
- Is there a differential between generations?
- Lines in past history were for food or perhaps the gas shortage of the 1970’s.
- Is it product dependent or can it be compared to sports tickets and other events.
- What are some of the experiences the panel has had.
Note: Anyone who’d like to be on Conversation Corner, bring your topic and drop us a note.
Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to Audible.